Chile estate house for sale with an extremely well managed farm.
This Chile farmland investment and beautiful estate home is located just one hour from Santiago in San Felipe. It has 33 hectares of highly profitable avocado and orange plantations plus a stunning 900 m2 fully renovated 1850’s Colonial mansion. The location of the property would make it ideal for a boutique lodge, which could supplement the income of the farm.
- The country house mansion includes 6 large bedrooms (including a 60m2 master bedroom with en suite), 7 bathrooms, lovely living room with separate office attached, fully fitted kitchen with daily living area and a dining room capable of seating over 50 guests.
- Beautiful mature gardens with ancient trees, palm trees and a large Koi pond.
- Outdoor BBQ area for over 50 people, with a hot tub created from a huge antique wine barrel and a spectacular black slate swimming pool.
- This stunning farm is 35ha (with 24ha avocados and 9ha oranges planted), being extremely well designed and managed by its American owner. The plantations will return 12% at current market values (more when the orange trees are in full production within 3 years), meaning the net income will pay for the entire property in 7 years.
- The property has 28L/s subterranean rights and 20L/s canal rights, which gives enough water to irrigate 3 times the planted area.
- The property infrastructure includes offices, stables, packing and worker’s housing.
- Without doubt one of the best farms we have seen in Chile, and we are confident that it could be managed from a distance, which is very rare.
- The location is perfect, being one hour from Santiago, one hour from Viña del Mar, 45 minutes from Portillo, one of Chile’s top ski resorts, and the Argentine border leading to Mendoza – making it ideal for a boutique lodge.
- Price:- US$3.3 million + 2.5% commission.