Very good expert US expatriate tax experts who are CPAs are hard to find… But, crucial to your success in properly filing your US tax returns. Especially if you own a foreign business or invest in foreign real estate. (Most CPA’s or tax attorneys have little to no knowledge of offshore tax reporting. Not only that – most have a fear of helping anyone with offshore investment or business structures. There is absolutely no reason for that attitude…)
The US CPA firm who we recommend for US expatriate tax services have years of US offshore and expatriate tax return experience, have 1,000’s of clients in over 20 countries, and are qualified to prepare tax returns in all 50 US States.
The USA CPA firm is fully qualified to help you with:
- Your Personal Tax Returns to make sure that everything is in order.
- Your Tax Returns for US based corporations, trusts, and personal returns:
- 1040 Tax Returns
- 1065 Partnership Returns
- 1120 and 1120 S Corporate and Sub-S Returns
Your US Tax Returns for foreign based investments, corporations and offshore trusts:
- 5471 Offshore Corporation Returns
- 3520 and 3520-A Offshore Trusts Returns
- IRS Form 8832 – Elect to have your offshore vehicle as a “pass through entity”
- IRS Form 926 – when you wire money to a foreign entity
- IRS Form 8621 – Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC)
Offshore Financial Reporting that you have to file with the US Treasury:
- FBAR or TD F 90-22.1
Additionally they can consult with you about the formation of offshore trusts, corporations, LLC’s, IBC’s, etc. to invest in foreign real estate or businesses.
This can all very complicated for a US taxpayer. So, you want to make sure you have it correctly set up from the start. And to make sure you do not miss any Treasury or IRS Reports that you need to file – the fines can be severe.
Please fill out this form to contact our US CPA firm for your expatriate tax services. The first consultation is free.